If a parish or mission is in a civil jurisdiction that is under "shelter at home" or mandatory isolation, then
- Parishes and Missions, where it is feasible and appropriate, may serve
- One Presanctified and the Sunday Resurrectional Divine Liturgy
- The Liturgy of Palm Sunday
- The following recommended for Holy Week: One Bridegroom Service, Vesperal Liturgy of Holy Thursday, Vespers of Holy Friday, and Vesperal Liturgy of Holy Saturday.
- The Vesperal Liturgy for Holy Saturday may be served in the late afternoon.
- The Liturgy for Pascha on Sunday morning (scheduled at your normal Sunday service time).
- All Parishes and Missions
- Shall have no more than 5 people total, that must be the same for every service, in attendance inclusive of clergy. Rotating schedules are not to be employed.
- Parishioners shall be instructed to remain at home. The doors of the church are to be locked.
- A thorough disinfection shall be conducted after each service.
- The Church building shall not be opened for any purposes outside of your scheduled liturgical services.
- No one-on-one pastoral interaction, except in extremis. Therefore, no confessions and no distribution of communion.
- Confessions, baptisms and chrismations shall be postponed until further notice.
- Pastors shall creatively and consistently care for their parishioners while separated from them physically.
St. Cyprian of Carthage
Orthodox Church in America
Welcomes You !
THE “MENU” CONTENTS…
What is the Orthodox Church
Come and See
Plus other helpful pages...
2570 Huguenot Springs Rd.
EMAIL THE RECTOR
CHURCH OFFICE PHONE